Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Monday, May 27, 2013

finishing what I started Day 8

Lately I've had no ability to concentrate whatsoever. It's been this way for a few months now. You should see the stack of half-finished books. It's good that I have so many bookmarks, I've used most of them in my futile attempts at reading a whole book. So. As a compromise I've decided I'm going to let go off the reading and figure out if I can finish anything. My goal is to finish the 30 days song challenge and write a little every day.
I originally published the first week of this challenge here, here, here, here, here here, and here.
I will now commence to finish a project.
Day 8 
A song that you know all the words to

She says by Ani DiFranco
off of the Not So Soft album.

I've seen her in concert 3 times. I loved her performances. I think it's a lovely little sad song.
I would gladly own all of her albums. She's talented and hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment