Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Friday, April 20, 2012

Artsy Project: Make box book shelves

Needed: old frames, spray paint to color coordinate the frames, and small pieces of wood attached to the frames, nails hammer and somehow you nail the frame to the wall, or you have it held up by nails and the frame.





Again, this could go well with a steampunk theme.

However, I decided instead, I didn't want to do this at all. I liked the look initially but now I decided instead for bookshelves to go this route. Largely because of another project. I want to do a hanging frame arrangement over a wall.  That, I think, with some tasteful frames throughout the house will be all I need for frames. I think the frame bookshelves would be overkill. The items I linked to are a smaller simpler bookshelf that is minimalist. I'm leaning more towards that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment