Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunny then rainy, stressed then relief

Today's been quite a day. The day started out sunny and warm, which was nice, it's been cold up here. It also started out stressed. I'd received notice on Friday from the IRS about some impending doom. Today Walter called the IRS about said impending doom and now things are a lot less doom-y. It turns out we're in slightly better shape than we thought we were. The IRS will not be putting us in debtor prison, yay! I'm kidding about the whole debtor prison, but seriously, things are a little better. Which, is a huge relief. I'm slightly less stressed.

Other than that and visit by the god of Chaos himself, Angel, today's been pretty mellow. I took some photos of a butterfly and watched tv and read and hung with the kittehs.

Today would have been my mother-in-law's birthday. I still miss her lots. It's been less than a year since she left us and I think of her often. We both loved murder mysteries and Sherlock Holmes (Jeremy Brett) and our coffee. I miss her and wish more people could have known how wonderful and sweet and loving she was. Below you'll find today's butterfly photos and a couple of Walter and his mom, Millie Pauletta. I knew her as Pauletta, she had the most lovely handwriting and fabulous taste. She is deeply missed still.






























No comments:

Post a Comment