Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Success!

So, a couple of notes:
Things have been busy lately.
I did finish a project or two
I finished the windchime for Jody.



I used keys, a crystal top for a decanter, a pirate coin, some old perfume bottles, some clear stones and a medallion. I wrapped most of them in gold colored wire and attached via jump rings to a chain I bought. I got the idea here. I looped the chain around a stitching ring. attached the whole thing via chains. It looks okay.
Next time I might use a smaller chain and different, more pliable jump chains. 

I also finished the project for my husband, Walter. I can't go into a lot of detail ~ I did make him a sweet set of love cards. He liked it.
I try to be romantic, in my own way.

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome. Keep on rockin' on those crafts! Team Jones!

    ReplyDelete