Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy boxes

So, I've finally gotten around to posting again. It has been chaotic in my life lately. These first two photos were taken a few weeks ago with a good friend of mine. We're trying to go walking. Both were taken on the coast of Poulsbo. It's pretty. It's a nice place to walk. 

Apothecary jar I made with blue flat marbles and fake candles  in it.
The Apothecary jar here, has blue stones and fake candles in it. I like how it looks.

black dessert stands, or stands for jewelry or whatnot

Happy Little Boxes

Dessert stand holding bottles, I like how this looks

next project, centerpiece...only halfway there though


So that's it, above are the projects I've been working on. Haven't got much else to write, a lot is going on, but most of it is rather private and sad and depressing. Best to keep to myself just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment