Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Monday, August 6, 2012

Dessert Dishes

So, mostly finished the dessert dishes, I'm letting them dry completely and then I might add a final coat. Here's what they turned out like:






I think the purple one looks better. Something about proportion. I like the color though. Not too shabby for a first try. I learned a few things doing this project: Don't pick windy days to spray paint, if it doesn't work the first time, try it again, wear a mask & eye protection, and Old glasses and plates from goodwill are fun to experiment with. These may not be the bees knees, but they're not half bad. I see potential here, in the future I can probably find some nifty glassware that will look awesome together and make more neat dishes.
So, whatcha think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment