Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mixed Tape Catalogue: Tape from Julie McGrew

Julie and I were friends from school, I don't remember how we met, but it seems like I'd known her forever. She made this tape for me back in high school and I've always loved it. She was my first exposure to Barenaked Ladies, which are a great band.

Shout to the top - the style council
Life is a Highway - Tom Cochrane
Trust Me - Jesus Jones
Unbelievable - EMF
Children - EMF
Love to Hate you - Erasure
This Charming Man - the Smiths
New Orleans Instrumental - REM
Come Undone - Duran Duran
Breath after breath - Duran Duran
Ordinary World - Duran Duran
Catch - The Cure
Enid - Barenaked Ladies
Wrap your arms around me - Barenaked Ladies
Because the Night - 10,000 Maniacs
Eat for two - 10,000 maniacs

No comments:

Post a Comment