Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mixed Tape Catalogue: Symphony of Destruction


This is part 2 of the series of Cds Craig gave me for my birthday. I love getting music, and Craig is one of my musical gurus, so it was a fabulous part of the day.


Symphony of Destruction~ Megadeth
Golden Phone~ Micachu
Shampain~ Marina and the Diamonds
Addicted to Love~ Florence + The Machine
Take on Me~ Anni B Sweet
Big Jet Plane ~Angus and Julia Stone
Head First~ Goldfrapp
All Out of Love ~Sara Lov
Daddy Lied~ Dream 6
Patient Patient ~The Morning Benders
I'm into something good ~The Bird and The Bee
Wave of Mutilation~ Pixies
Ever Fallen in Love ~Buzzcocks
Love Like We Do~ Edie Brickell and The New Bohemians
Transmission~ Joy Division
Me So Horny ~Revolting Cocks
Dog Days Are Over~ Florence + The Machine
Something is squeezing my skull ~Morrissey
Sick Child~ Siouxsie & The Banshees
Jealous Guy~ John Lennon
Temporary One (feat. Siouxsie Sioux) ~A M
Static Waves (feat. Katie Herzig) ~Andrew Belle

You can read Craig's blog all about music, for more inspiration, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment