Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Friday, September 16, 2011

For my Dad on his birthday











For my Dad, a link to songs that have always reminded me of Dad, and a list of his records with my Mom.


My parents' record collection:
The Greatness of Johnny Cash
The Fabulous Johnny Cash
Johnny Cash I Walk the Line
Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison
Johnny Cash and the Tennessee Two Original Golden Hits Volume 2
Jim Nabors Sings Love Me With All your Heart Cuando Calienta el Sol
Glen Campbell By The Time I Get To Phoenix
Mario Lanza sing the hit songs from the Student Prince
Sonny James Behind The tear
Sentimental sing along with Mich Miller and the gang
Turn Back The Hands of Time
The Best of Hank Locklin
Jeanette MacDonald sings San Francisco and other Silver Screen Favorites
Missing You Jim Reeves
Al Martino Spanish Eyes
Bobby Vinton sings the Big Ones
The Best of Jim Reeves Vol. 3
Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy Favorites
Slim Whitman 15th anniversary album
Andy Williams Call me irresponsible
John Gary with a little bit of heaven
Marty Robbins My woman, my woman, my wife
Song of the year Wayne Newton Style
Engelbert Humperdinck The Last Waltz
Gene Autry's Country Music Hall of Fame Album
The Statler Bros. Carry Me Back
The Southern Gentleman Sonny James True Love's A Blessing
Wayne Newton Summer Wind
The further musical adventures of Roy Clark Superpicker
Engelbert Humperdinck A Man without Love
More Greatist Hits Marty Robbins
Patsy Cline's greatest hits
In Memoriam Patsy Cline
Walking in Love Land Eddy Arnold
Jim Reeves Pure Gold
Jim Nabors by Request
Engelbert Humperdinck we made it happen
The adventures of the Lone Ranger
Joy to the World Robert Shaw Chorale


Songs that remind me of my Dad, today is his birthday and in honor of him a few songs.
The Marine Corps. Hymn, because my dad is a Marine (once a Marine, always a Marine)
El Paso - Marty Robbins
The Andy Griffith theme song
this song reminds me of my brother, Phil and my Dad.
Midnight Choir - The Gatlin Brothers
The Kingston Trio - Tom Dooley
Where have all the flowers gone? - Peter, Paul & Mary





1 comment: