Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Friday, September 9, 2011

30 Bands I've seen



INXS was my first concert, I went with my cousins - Jason and Michael. My aunt and uncle drove us. The Soup Dragons opened for them and we listened to The Cure's Disintegration on the way there. On the way back we sang INXS songs and talked and talked about the concert.
The next concert was The Dead Milkmen at the DPC in Tucson. It was a great concert, complete with mosh pit.

Among the memorable concerts:

The first time I saw Johnette Napolitano live, in Tempe, it was front row, and she was amazing. It was one of my favorite concerts. Plus, got to meet her afterwards.

Depeche Mode - front row at The Gorge with Brandi & Angel. Simply cannot say how fricking cool this was for me. I cried when I saw Martin Gore sing "Somebody". Seriously. Words cannot describe how happy I was that night.



These are but only a few of the concerts I've been to, here are the rest:

1. INXS
2. The Soup Dragons
3. The Dead Milkmen
4. Iron Maiden
5. Depeche Mode
6. Stabbing Westward
7. Poe
8. The Psychedelic Furs
9. Echo and The Bunnymen
10. Queensryche
11. Type O Negative
12. Concrete Blonde, actually I've seen them 3 times now and met Johnette and Jim and Gabe.
13. Black Sabbath
14. Interpol
15. Sarah McLachlan
16. Jewel
17. Ani Di Franco
18. Eurythmics
19. Joan Osbourne
20. Cowboy Junkies
21. Republica
22. Pearl Jam
23. Stillwater
24. Red Hot Chili Peppers
25. Paula Cole
26. Maria Fatal
27. Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
28. The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets we were at this concert, for our honeymoon.
29. Sister 7
30. Cat Power

No comments:

Post a Comment