Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Friday, August 26, 2011

Mixed Tape Catalogue: Tape from Sylvia

This was a cd given to me several years ago by an old high school friend, Sylvia. She had visited me a few months earlier while trucking through the Pacific NW. She mailed me the cd and it was pretty awesome. Her visit had been an absolute joy and pleasure and the cd was like icing on the cake.
She also left a Journey cd, which I owe her, since, well, I sorta never mailed it back. Hmm...

Something worth leaving behind - Leann Womack
Gravity of love - Enigma
heaven - DJ Sammy
silence - Delirium
rockin back inside my heart - Julee Cruise
sweet lullaby - Deep Forest
summer - Bel Canto
snow on the sahara - Enigma
northern skyline - Clanned
the cradle song - Sacred Spirit
yulunga - Dead can Dance
motherland - Single Gun Theory
forest hymn - Deep Forest
the Umbiquitous Mr. Lovegrove - Dead Can Dance
Deliver Me - Sarah Brightman
Dream of the Dolphin - Enigma

No comments:

Post a Comment