Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mixed Tape Catalogue: Tape for Angel and Symphony ~ Enjoy from K & Stevo

I got this from a friend in college, Kyle, that I met through Julia P. He'd mailed me a lovely copy of Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five after an introductory conversation about eyeglasses and how the money is all in the frames (at the time I was working for Lenscrafters & loving it). It should be noted that these are all Steve and Kyle's original songs and poetry. I love having creative artistic friends and I love that they share this with me.



K & Stevo's Demo

Open Letter (to a movie exec.)

Expansion

Moment

Sonic boom

Because of you

Today Crawls

S.A.D.

By Hagia Sofia

Sometime on an October Morning



K's Coffeehouse

Post - Nothing world

Concrete Calliope

A Different Kind of Man

Evelle

Lullabye

Fairies of the Pub

Sippin Time



The Welcome (Poetry)

Introduction/Time

The Homeless Man's Sucker

Bad Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment