Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Friday, June 14, 2013

and today is a bit better

Today, Isabeau, aka Izzy, aka The Bunny is better. She's been eating and pooping and farting like normal. We're hoping she just got into something she shouldn't have. It's possible, she's quite curious.
The sun came out a bit, which was nice. It's still cold and overcast, but mostly it has been pretty nice.
Today, I watched the first episode of House of Cards, which I didn't like.  It is too cut-throat and brutal and I don't like the whole "talking to the camera" thing. It comes off as too cocky. I might try another episode later, but I'm not sure it's my style. Afterwards, I watched John dies at the end. Wow, that was really really weird. I mean, really really weird. I don't fully get it but it was interesting.
I might have to get the book.

Texted a bunch of friends today, and got some great texts in return, which is always nice. I feel a little more grounded. I really do get by with a little help from my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment