Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Friday, June 1, 2012

Artsy Project: Apothecary Jars

Apothecary jars, buy big pickle jars and spray paint and use grey primer on the lids and candlesticks and then use some E6000 glue to glue the jars on the candlesticks.  Needed: pickle jar and another 2 jars big enough to stick your hand in with lids, Spray paint, grey primer, glue, newspaper, candy for the jars.

Okay, originally I was intending to be done with this by this time, however, we are still working on the pickles. I got some dills that I don't like, so Walter is slowly making his way through them.

Also, my life got a little sidelined last week. I was intending to post more here. My mother-in-law had a heart attack last week and the world stopped. We held our breath for a few day there, she's thankfully, getting better. Still, everything was put on hold, including the blogs.

On the project front I did manage recently to purchase a few things to help out with projects: 3 cans of spray paint, one is a primer, some aquarium glue, and sandpaper. So - I'm hoping once the weather warms up a smidge (it's STILL raining up here) and I get a dry non-blustery day I'll be able to spray paint some frames and my dessert dishes and the above mentioned apothecary jars. Should be fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment