Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Working out: Day whatever

So, it's my first day back to working out after 2 days of downtime. I'm sore, but really happy to be doing this, and glad I get to do it with Walter, and he's so  excited about it, it's infectious. I have no idea what day it is in terms of how many days I've been working out. All I know, I'm pooped. This running MyShape program is kicking my behind. However, I still feel really good. Once I start running, it just feels easier the more I do it. I think, this is a good thing. I would have ran yesterday, but sadly I had taken an allergy med and got sunburned. Essentially, I was wiped and ended up sleep all afternoon yesterday. I spent yesterday morning waiting for the annual Bremerton Armed Forces Day Parade, which goes down my street. It's a lot of fun. I love parades. All of them, all the time. Anyhow, I get really amped the day of the parade, and yesterday I was trying to be proactive, about the sunblock and allergies and screwed it all up. I'm not pink, but only more freckled. I used sunblock and took an allergy pill but ended up being quite warm and tired by 2. I'll have parade photos to share sometime this evening.
On The Peepers front: We're waiting currently for the check from the Give Forward website, once that's done we'll schedule apts. We'll let you know when we know more, currently we're waiting. Again, thank you for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment