Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We did it!

So, we did it! Thanks to our friends and family and some wonderful anonymous donors, we've made our donation goal! Whoo hoo! I'm completely thrilled. I've done nothing but smile since I read it, now we can get the funds going towards Walter's appointments and the surgery and then new glasses. All of this is terribly exciting and nerve-wracking. I'm excited, because if all goes well Walter's universe will be a better place, I'm nerve-wracked because major eyeball surgery is nerve-wracking.
Thank you, Thank You! I cannot thank you all enough! It is truly life affirming to see the amazing support we've gotten from our friends and family, and people who've been moved by Walter's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment