Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mixed Tape Catalogue: Purple kool aide mix


A mix of things bought from Rhapsody years ago....

Black (live at Benaroya) - Pearl Jam
El Paso - Marty Robbins
Crazy - Patsy Cline
Come Calling (his song) - the Cowboy Junkies
Come Calling ( her song) - the Cowboy Junkies
Please please please let me get what I want - The Deftones
Kiss From a rose - Seal
Prayer for the dying - Seal
Piano Song - Erasure

The Marty Robbins and Patsy Cline probably seems really out of place, but my mom and dad were both fans of them. Among my records I have my parents' record collection which has a number of old Johnny Cash, Marty Robbins, Patsy Cline, Jim Nabors even. I think I was homesick when I burned this.

No comments:

Post a Comment